Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
The safety of our guests and staff is our primary concern. What we are doing for you:
- Ongoing training for all Managers and staff in the procedures for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with approved disinfectants on all high touch surfaces, guestrooms, and public areas.
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, room service, and any special events.
- Installation of social distancing floor decals in public areas including elevators and hygiene signage at all entrances of the hotel.
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations to be placed in key guest and employee entrances and public areas throughout the hotel.
- Installation of plexiglass at the front desk and concierge.
- Guests will be advised prior to arrival that masks are required in all common areas.
- All employees are required to wear a mask.
What we ask of you:
- In order for us to follow the CDC’s social distancing protocols, we are asking all guests to follow these guidelines.
- Anyone entering the hotel will be required to wear a mask in all public areas of the hotel, except for children under 2.
- The use of Dinning facilities requires individual temperature check administered with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- After check-in, face-covering is required in the public areas, lobby, elevators, and pool area.
- Self-Parking is available but the Valet Parking service temporarily discontinued until further notice. Individuals requiring special assistance are requested to notify the hotel prior to arrival.
- No buffet service available, however table service available.
- Prior reservation with the restaurant required for all meals including breakfast.
- Housekeeping services are available by request only and scheduled when the room is unoccupied.
As always, we will follow the CDC guidelines and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.