The safety of our guests and staff is our primary concern. What we are doing for you:
- Ongoing training for all managers and staff on proper procedures for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with approved disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms, and public areas.
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, room service, and any special events.
- Installation of social distancing floor decals as well as hygiene signage in entrances, public areas, and elevators throughout our property.
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas as well as high surface touch areas throughout our hotel.
- Installation of Plexiglas at the front desk and concierge
- Guests will be advised prior to arrival that masks are recommended in all common areas.
- All employees are required to wear a mask regardless of their vaccination status.
We want to reach out to you, our guests.
In order for us to follow the CDC’s social distancing protocols, we are asking all guests to follow these guidelines:
- We recommend anyone entering our hotel to wear a mask.
- We recommend everyone, except children under the age of 2 years old, to wear a mask in all public areas of the property. (i.e. the lobby, lounge areas, conference room, bar, restaurants (if not actively eating), elevators, hallways, etc.)
- No buffet services will be available at this time.
- Our valet at this time has been temporarily discontinued and self-parking will be expected until further notice.
- We request individuals requiring special assistance, notify the hotel prior to arrival.
- Housekeeping services are available only by request and should only be scheduled for a time when the room is expected to be unoccupied. You can schedule a time with our front desk upon arrival, or let us know day to day what time is best for this service to be completed.
As always, we will follow the CDC protocols/guidelines and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all of our guests and staff. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we must all work together to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
The Sea View Hotel
For more information regarding the virus in our area and/or local guidelines please visit the following: